Thread: My first Living roon

Default My first Living roon

sala.jpg
    I hope u like guys and any advise please tell me...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not bad, I would try to bake in Ambient occlusion though, the chair looks like it needs more shadow so the AO will help

As its a scene and is static I would add some more poly's to the charis to smooth them out... and if there's no normal map on the floor maybe add on or if it has make it stronger so it's a bit more visible, might also be an idea to tone down the shinyness of it too...

oops... almost forgot to add good job!!

Trees behind the window at weird angle

One thing that really grinds my gears is when people make a mix. Of low poly and high poly, low detailed textures and max materials, real images and photoshop drawn images all in one full mental ray render. It's nothing to worry about as a learner but if you want your work to stand out, choose before hand if you just want to make a pretty, rendered scene or a real time game environment. If its just a render then go to town on the poly count and textures, don't hold back by all means. If its for real time, you may want to consider using something udk screenshots to show off the final environment and being consistent with the texture and models style and silhouettes.

Guys thanks so much for all comments this will help me to lvl up in my next work thanks.